We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, February 05, 2018

This and That ...

Greetings everyone! I had lost my internet at home for a few days, but luckily I finally got it back today. As you all know if you have read my previous posts, I am losing my job sometime before summer as I was told and a lot of changes are coming my way - ready or not! 

I still believe that everything happens for a reason and I saw a beautiful painting created by my long time and very talented friend, Magic Love Crow, called, "Step Into Your Greatness." As I told Stacy, this painting SPOKE to me! Especially at this difficult time of my life. The unknown is always a scary thought and so I am trying very hard to keep a positive outlook. A very sincere "thank you" my dear friend, Stacy from Magic Love Crow! I am going to look for the perfect frame tomorrow for this piece to hang in my living room ...


Along with my crow painting, I also received some very special gifts from Stacy ...

An adorable baby crow card

And a wonderful journal book and a lovely Woman/Strength Crow tote bag created by Magic Love Crow!

In other news, I found a lovely cat locket for my calico kitty, Haley. Can't wait to find a good pic of her to place in it ...

My sweet Haley


I began making my holiday wreaths again, I had given my boss a fall and spring wreath about a year ago because she said she loved my wreaths so much. Since then, her house burned down and I promised her that I would replace the ones she lost. She told me that she really enjoyed them. Here is a pic of one of them ...


My new Ostara/Spring Equinox decoration ...


Brightest Blessings all!!

5 comments:

  1. Kim, I was just about to e-mail you!
    My sister, I am so happy everything arrived safely! I know this is a scary time right now, but you will do it! I know you will! Enjoy everything!!! Believe in YOU!
    I love your new locket! Beautiful!
    I am so sorry about your boss's house burning down! The new wreath and new Ostara decorations are so pretty! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A scary and unsettled time for you, but also a chance to realize a new potential. Stacy's paintings seem to echo that for you. Sending good vibes to you. Blessed be.

    the wreath and Ostara decorations are so cute. Haley is so beautiful and looks almost like the kitty on the locket. Haley was one of the names we had considered for The Eldest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry dear Kim. I wish you the very best and that your life changes will soon be a positive experience.
    Stacy is one in a million...a very precious friend.
    You always create the most beautiful wreaths.
    That locket is gorgeous~

    Hugs and Love
    Jan xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a great attitude!
    Love love Stacy's amazing artwork, she's the best!
    Your new wreath is adorable! sweet of you to create more for your poor boss.
    Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim my friend, I wish much good to come your way along with much peace and happiness!

    ReplyDelete