We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, January 14, 2018

This and That ...

Greetings everyone! It has been a few days since I last posted. I have been busier than usual lately and thought I would let you all in on what I have been up to. First and foremost, I would like to deeply thank all of my dear friends who sent their sincere thoughts and support after we lost our beloved "little Queen." Friday, her beautiful urn I ordered for her ashes came in the mail. We always have our cat urns personalized and I really do love the lovely ones offered on the Perfect Memorials website ...

I also added Kiki's pic to the other side of my locket with Midnight on it ...


I have also recently started a new blog called, "Mermaid Tails and Dragon Treasures" where I plan to feature my personal poetry, decor, collectibles, and such. I still have much to do to it as of yet, but I am working on it. I want it to be my "fun" blog.  :)


Until next time, my friends ~ Brightest Blessings!!

3 comments:

  1. I almost got that same urn for Ink, but opted for a garden statue as I buried his ashes outside. The urn is a very beautiful piece.

    Have fun with the new blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous urn.
    Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Love your pendant.
    I'm looking forward to visiting the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the urn and the pendant!! Both so beautiful!!
    Again, I am so sorry for your loss Kim!
    I can't wait for your new blog!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete