We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Do you believe in "Divine Intervention"?


One description of divine intervention is a direct and obvious intervention by a deity in the affairs of a human. As deep as this subject is, I never really gave it a whole lot of thought until two weekends ago when my sister Aurora Skye and I had our readings done at one of our local wiccan shops called Celtic Myth and Moonlight. I had a tarot reading done. I was asked to pick four cards from the deck, which was a bit different from the usual Celtic spread in which you use 10 cards for the reading. The reading was spot on and one of the things in which I was told was that I have the strength to see my way through my darkness which I am and have been going through for quite a few years now. Without getting into any details, I will just say that I was told that if I need to, I should consult someone further if that is what it takes. I must add that the tarot reader had no prior knowledge of or about me nor had I offered him any information at any time before, during or after my reading.

So, last week I had decided to have a spiritual reading done by an experienced local physic named Erica who has her business right up the street from where I work. The first thing she noticed was the locket I was wearing around my neck with Midnight's picture in it. She said, "That cat! This cat is all around you all of the time and the bond between the two of you was very strong!" Even after my spiritual reading she kept commenting about "That cat, that cat." lol

At any rate, she asked me to I sit down and she began my reading. I can not divulge much of what was said at this time, but I have to say that I was astounded by how much this woman knew about my life in detail! Things she could have never known about my family, my in-laws, my job and most of all my love life! All of which have contributed to my state of "darkness." Anyway, to make a long story short, I have been seeing her for a few chakra sessions in order to help me work through it all. I feel as though my first tarot reading two weeks ago was meant to be and actually prompted me to "get further consultation" with Erica. 

And so, my question to you my dear friends is, do you believe in divine intervention and, if so, why? Was there an experience or event which made you think twice about what you truly believe? The reason I ask this is because it seems as though we choose our particular beliefs and/or faith/religion based upon our personal experiences. If you agree, please feel free to share yours with us.

Brightest Blessings ALL!  

 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe in divine intervention my dear Kim...very much so. As you know, I do believe in God and I do believe in guardian angels. Before I go on with my story, I also believe that Midnight is around you as the physic said and I believe that he is guarding you the best that he can.
    Once when I was about thirteen years old I was walking home alone. I was on the sidewalk. An older man in his car drove slowly along with me as I kept walking and I tried to ignore him. He kept asking me to get in his car that he would give me a ride home. Of course I had better sense than that but I was getting scared and there wasn't a soul in sight to help me. Then out of nowhere and I do mean nowhere, without a sound of a motor, there was a UPS truck between me and that car. The UPS driver asked me if that man was bothering me and would I like him to give me a ride home. I had no fear and jumped into his truck and that old man in the car took off like a bat out of hell!!!
    When I got home I ran up to my mother because I was so happy to be home and unharmed. The UPS truck was nowhere to be seen and as before there wasn't any sound of an engine!!!
    I do believe that I was being protected by my guardian angel and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise~

    Big Hugs and Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the divine is something we tap into and the more we connect the more we are blessed. I also believe we can try to connect with all our might and fail and never try at all and succeed!! I both feel the elusiveness of it and its continuity...
    So, in no uncertain terms yes I do believe in divine intervention but in an abstract way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really started imagining conspiracies with CIA or something when first i heard all this, but it 's really a case of a mysterious divine intervention here. :)

    Unless it 's really the CIA :p (Just kidding...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am dark elf. my pc lost its display. i am ok and try to restore contact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are no accidents, everything happens for a reason. We are all spirits having a human experience, like how you have on your blog. I believe if you ask for guidance, you will receive it, but you have to listen with spirit, not your mind. Kim, I have been through so much over the past few years, you know this. All I can say is, trust within your soul. Have patience. Remember, Ego (mind) says, you have to change everything, for one thing to change in your life, Spirit says, you change one thing and everything will change in your life. It's so true! Stay positive deep within your soul! As much as I believe in people that read cards, remember, you make your present and future!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete