Greetings ALL! Over the weekend, I found out that I was nominated for the "One Lovely Blog" award given to me by Alice M.! I first met Alice about a year ago while visiting her amazing blog, "For the Love of Life: Alice's World!" I enjoyed her blog so much that I became a follower. She, herself, is such a very lovely person so please be sure to stop on over at her blog and say hello! Thank you so much Alice!
Now for the hard part. Trying to tell you all seven things about myself that you don't already know ...
1) When I began my Wiccan Life blog, I originally meant for it to be merely a teaching tool so to speak for those who were new to the religion/faith of Wicca/Paganism, but soon realized that there were and are so many other wonderful and caring bloggers out there many of whom I now call my "friends"! :)
2) I have been a PA Notary Public for 23 years now.
3) I love pretty much all kinds of movies, but must admit that I simply must watch both "The Godfather" and "Goodfellas" every single time it is on the TV. (can't help it, I love Al Pacino and Ray Liotta) LOL!
4) I trained my very first bunny to use the cat's litterbox and to do a U-turn when I said his name whenever he misbehaved by trying to chew electrical wires, phone cords, etc. NO lie!!!
5) I enjoy going to see muscials and was fortunate enough to see "Chicago" with Bebe Neuwirth, "Evita," "Jesus Christ Superstar," "Secret Garden," and "Phantom of the Opera" just to name a few.
6) I had the chance to meet and speak with renowned Wiccan author, "Silver Ravenwolf" at a local seminar she was having on Pennsylvania Dutch Pow Wow.
7) If I could live anywhere other than PA, it would most likely be Florida.
Here are my seven blog choices to pass this award on to:
So there you have it, my friends and here's wishing everyone a great week!!